Saturday, November 20, 2010

Cravings

Today I woke up with the desire to cook. And not the heat something up kind of cooking. I mean make the mess in your kitchen and yourself kind of cooking.

I went to the grocery store and loaded up on some major food. So for this evenings dinner I will be serving pan seared scallops in a white Parmesan cream sauce served on a bed of angel hair pasta and sprinkled with bacon. A Cesar salad and garlic cheese bread. For desert we are having angel food cake covered with blackberries and strawberries and topped with whipped cream.

Now I had to invite some friends over because my kids will never eat what I have made and I made A LOT. And this particular meal is not good as a left over.

YUMMY

PS Just a little thought..................I cannot wait until Devin turns 18, graduates from school, and moves on. Sad but true.

1 comment:

Dread Pirate Davi said...

OMG I'LL COME AND EAT ALL OF THAT FOR YOU.

PS, I'm not judging.