Tuesday, November 30, 2010

What's on your Bucket List




Mikayla was assigned to do a bucket list for school. This is what she wrote:

1. Bungee jumping
2. Fly a plane
3. Ride in a hot air balloon
4. get a job
5. get my own house
6. get married
7. Invent something new and useful
8. Win the lottery
9. guest star in a TV show
10. Jump out of an airplane (ahhh girl after my own heart)
11. write a book
12. own over 10 TVs (competing with her dad who owns 8)
13. get a talking bird
14. meet Johnny Depp
15. have a Hollywood star
16. Own my own company
17. become a hair stylist
18. Trash a hotel room
19. biggest paint ball war
20. Build something
21. Move to Italy
22. Move to Ireland
23. invent a new flavor of ice cream
24. name a star after someone (I have done this 4 times)
25. fly to the moon
26. become weightless
27. experience a tornado
28. go to the Superbowl
29. find a new element
30. be in a movie
31. go to a very fancy hotel (I hope this is not the one she trashes)
32. invent my own Six Flags ride
33. shoot a gun
34. become an artist
35. find the other end of a rainbow
36. Buy a Lamborghini
37. own a mansion
38. live in Chicago (sounds like she wants to move in with Felicia)
39. meet the President (I wonder if it our current president she wants to meet)
40. Volcano Surfing (this one she got from me)

I absolutely love some of the things she wants to do with her life....thinking maybe I could help her out with a few as she gets older.

So whats on your bucket list????

No comments: