Monday, November 22, 2010

YESSS

My boss totally rocked today!

Background is I was supposed to be on vacation this week. For 11 years I have always taken this week off. Due to some changes in our clients billing requests and this being a pay week I was schedule to go into work today and tomorrow.

I went into work at 7 am to get a head start on things. When payroll was completed I started working on invoices. I presented everything to the boss before 11am. An hour later when I had not seen any progress in getting things done I ask him if he was going to be able to get to the invoices today. He said sure that he would be able to get the lump sum done, why did you want to leave early? I said no I was going nowhere today but I did not want to be here tomorrow.

Then about a half hour later he started piling invoices on my desk. Not only did he get our "lump sum" invoices completed he got our "time and material" invoices completed. As he placed the last invoice on my desk he said that any that are not completed will wait till the December billing period. Then told me to have a nice rest of the week off.

Yea he totally rocked today!

No comments: