Thursday, November 11, 2010

Ho-Hum

I wanted to post something, anything. Seeing how it usually helps clear my head out. But as I sit here staring at the screen trying to put in writing something about my day I come up blank. Don't get me wrong, I am in constant motion. Getting up at the wee hours of 5am and on the go until I drop back into my bed around 10pm. Just nothing interesting, or at least I am not thinking so. You know what I mean?

For instance today: Actually woke at 4am, probably because I was hot as hell (wonderful early menopause I guess). Fall back asleep after kicking off all the covers. Then at 5:30 MD wakes me asking WHAT I was dreaming about. He stated that I was enjoying myself quite a bit and making noises and talking. I said well if I was talking then you should KNOW what I was dreaming. He just laughed at me and rolled over. What a butt head. Oh wait I guess I could have gone into what I was dreaming about. Would have made for interesting material for sure. But probably quite embarrassing on my part. Gotta watch what books I am reading that's for sure. They are starting to leave subconscious impressions.

Finally getting up at 5:45 to get the kids up for school. Then head to the kitchen, clean up last nights dishes, smoke (yes I do), get kids up again, straighten living room, get Devin his meds and usually get him up again, then hustle them out the door Devin at 6:15 for the bus and Mikayla at 6:45 for her ride (she refuses to ride the bus when she has friends that drive). Then I hustle to the shower and get ready for work, getting me out the door by 7:30. Work from 8 to 5 (usually no lunch). Stop at store on the way home for milk and whatever I feel like making for dinner that night. Get home, search out kids, ask about chores, homework and what nots. Get dinner going, help with homework. Taxi whomever I need too to wherever they need to go. Try to hit the treadmill for 1/2 hour (yea not usually happening). Also try to hide and read for a spell. Go to bed.

Yep that is my life pretty much everyday. Boring right?

Though tomorrow I may have some interesting news. Devin and I have a couple of places we need to visit. He is NOT looking forward to them but we were told it is required. Will let you all know how THAT goes tomorrow.

1 comment:

Dibs said...

How did it go?

Your life sounds a lot like mine, although I am hauling kids all day long instead of going to an office. Still -- never a dull moment. I don't think your life sounds boring at all. How on earth would you ever have time to get bored? :)